May 22, 2015 -
Ergo Exergy Technologies Inc. presented at the 7th International Conference on Clean Coal Technologies, that was held in Krakow, Poland, on May 17-21, 2015
April 14, 2014 -
Chinchilla UCG Site: Clean Environmental Record 1999-2006
June 10, 2013
- South African Licensees of Ergo Exergy’s εUCG™ Technology Sasol and Eskom Sign UCG Collaboration Agreement
March 14, 2013
- Sasol Signs General License Agreement with Ergo Exergy Technologies for Underground Coal Gasification Technology
April 12, 2012
- Solid Energy and Ergo Exergy Successfully Start First UCG Plant in New Zealand
October 28, 2011
- Cougar Energy continues expansion of UCG into Asia, including China, Mongolia and Indonesia
October 21, 2011
- CIRI and Laurus Energy plan Seismic survey at Stone Horn Ridge in support of UCG project
October 17, 2011
- Cougar Energy Sues QLD Government and Officials for AU$34Mil, in relation to Shut down of Kingaroy UCG Project
March 1, 2011
- Cougar Energy's Kingaroy UCG project not favored by QLD Government.
February 23, 2011
- Laurus Energy Receives Permits for Parkland County UCG Project, Alberta, Canada.
January 28, 2011
- Solid Energy receives Permits for εUCG™ Pilot Plant in Huntly, New Zealand.
October 28, 2010
- Eskom and Ergo Exergy Deliver World First in Commercialising UCG.
October 22, 2010
- Solid Energy and Ergo Exergy complete εUCG™ Cold Testing at Huntly, New Zealand.
July 16, 2010
- Laboratory Mix-Up Causes Suspension of Operations at Cougar Energy’s Kingaroy UCG Plant.
June 22, 2010
- Stone Horn Ridge Begins Site Characterisation for εUCG™ Project in Alaska.
June 08, 2010
- Laurus Energy and CIRI Form Joint Venture Company to Commercialise UCG in Alaska.
March 15, 2010
- Successful ignition of pilot plant at Cougar Energy’s εUCG™ project in Kingaroy.
February 27, 2010
- AE Coal Technologies Ltd ties up with Ergo Exergy to undertake εUCG™ project in India.
February 20, 2010
- Eskom completes εUCG™ syngas pipe-line to Majuba power station.
January 20, 2010
- Eskom Celebrates Three Years Operation of its εUCG™ project in Majuba, South Africa.
December 20, 2009
- Solid Energy gains Board approval for its pilot εUCG™ operation using Ergo Exergy’s technology.
December 18, 2009
- Laurus Energy and CIRI partner for εUCG™ project in Alaska using Ergo Exergy’s εUCG™ technology.
September 16, 2009
- Laurus Energy submits joint application for Alberta εUCG™ Project.
September 14, 2009
- Ergo Exergy expands into bigger office with the addition of more staff.
August 06, 2009
- Cougar Energy and Ergo Exergy complete εUCG™ cold testing at Kingaroy, Australia.
July 17, 2009
- Solid Energy and Ergo Exergy complete UCG pre feasibility study in Huntly, New Zealand.
July 04, 2009
- Laurus Energy and Ergo Exergy complete UCG Site Characterisation in Alberta, Canada.
April 21, 2009
- World’s First UCG-IGCC Plant Approved in South Africa.
December 2, 2008
- Cougar Energy Commences Drilling for Site Characterisation at Kingaroy, Queensland, Australia.
November 28, 2008
- Solid Energy New Zealand completes site selection study for trial and commercial UCG operations in Huntly, New Zealand.
November 17, 2008
- Cougar Energy and Ergo Exergy Execute General License Agreement for Provision of εUCG™ Technology in Australia
April 10, 2008
- Ergo Exergy and Cougar Energy make Joint Presentation at Clean Coal Technologies Conference in Brisbane, Australia.
March 13, 2008
- Majuba UCG Project Reaches 10,000 hours of continuous Operation
November 10, 2007
- Ergo Exergy and Solid Energy New Zealand Ltd Execute General License Agreement for Provision of εUCG™ Technology in New Zealand.
June 28, 2007
- BP and Ergo Exergy sign Technical Alliance agreement on Underground Coal Gasification (press release)
22, 2007 - Second International Underground Coal Gasification Workshop
held in Houston, TX, USA.
19, 2007 - Majuba UCG Project is moving towards developing a pioneering
2,100 MW IGCC plant
January 20, 2007
- First Underground Coal Gasification Plant in Africa in Operation!
December 5, 2006 - Ergo Exergy agrees to co-operate with Cougar Energy
2006 - Ergo Exergy terminates provision of UCG services
to Linc Energy Ltd (Queensland, Australia).
23, 2006 - Ergo Exergy terminates arrangements to provide εUCG™ technology to Linc
Energy Ltd (Queensland, Australia).
2006 - International Workshop on "Potential for Underground Coal Gasification" held in Houston, TX, USA.
May 8, 2006
- Ergo Exergy commences the first stage of the PRB UCG project with Gastech Inc, Casper, WY, USA.
2006 - Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
(Department of Energy, USA) and Ergo Exergy agree on
collaboration and research on underground gasification
2006 - GAIL (India) Ltd receives the approval of its
board for acquiring the license for εUCG
technology from Ergo Exergy Technologies, Inc.
06, 2005 - Ergo Exergy begins work with Eskom Holdings Limited
on the construction, commissioning and operation of the pilot εUCG
plant at Majuba, South Africa.
14, 2005 - Ergo Exergy co-authors a Testimony at the US
Congressional hearing on climate change.
01, 2005 - Ergo Exergy projects and εUCG
technology discussed in the MIT Laboratory for Energy and the
Environment, Cambridge, MA, USA.
September 15, 2005
- Completion of Site Characterization phase of the Majuba εUCG™ project in South Africa.
June 14, 2005
- Ergo Exergy begins
work with Solid Energy New Zealand Ltd on the first εUCG
project in New Zealand.
April 07, 2005 - Laurus Energy Inc. completes geological inventory of Canada coal resources suitable for εUCG
February 19, 2005 - Ergo Exergy signs a memorandum of cooperation (MOC)
with GAIL (India) Ltd, for development of commercial εUCG
projects in India.